In an effort to try to understand how to work this blog thing, I’m attempting to do…whatever is happening here. The Top Ten Tuesday is put on by The Broke and Bookish http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
Without further ado
Top Ten Books I Have Recently Added To My TBR
1. Waterloo: The History of Four Days, Three Armies, and Three Battles by Bernard Cornwell. This was recommended by my mom on Goodreads.
2. Love Bomb by Jenny McLachlan. I read the first and it was so cute. It had dancing teens in it! I must read the second.
3. Almost Famous Women: Stories by Megan Mayhew Bergman. I saw this on @readsuzyread on YouTube and it sounded like fun.
4. How To Teach Your Children Shakespeare by Ken Ludwig. I homeschool. No other explanation necessary.
5. Fashionably Late by Beth Kendrick. Goodreads recommendation.
6. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee. Harper Lee everyone. It’s happening.
7. All the Rage by Courtney Summers. No idea why this is here.
8. Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman. Loved the first. Haven’t read the second.
9. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. It looked good. I think I entered a goodreads giveaway for this.
10. Belly Up by Stuart Gibbs. I have this for my daughter but I want to preview it first. 😜