October was a very stressful month for me. I wasn’t very interested in reading the books I had from the library; I wasn’t too thrilled about the ones I own either. Here’s what I accomplished book wise in October.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 4/5
- Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo 3/4
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo 4/5
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness 3/5
- Basket Case by Carl Hiaasen 3/5
- I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have To Kill You by Ally Carter 3/5
- The Perilous Journey of the Not-So-Innocuous Girl by Leigh Statham 4/5
NetGalley Review Books:
- Nick and Tesla’s Robot Army Rampage by Bob Pflugfelder 4/5
- Death Before Decaf by Caroline Fardig 4/5
- Science of Parenthood by Norine Dworkin-McDaniel 4/5
- Savvy by Ingrid Law 4/5
- Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer 4/5
On to November I go. I have two weeks off in the middle of the month, but a lot of that time is going to be spent preparing for my dance competition. I have a few more lessons than usual, plus some memorizing and worrying to do. I hope everyone had a great October.