I don’t normally make TBR’s because I am such a mood reader, but I participated in #ReadKidsLit last year and loved it, so I want to participate again. This is the announcement video by Words of a Reader:
I have a plethora of Middle Grade books to choose from. I read DD’s books before she does (sometimes). I have to read some of them before her since I homeschool her and need to ask appropriate questions. I have a few middle grade books on my NetGalley list to read, as well.
Here’s my tentative TBR:
- Poached by Stuart Gibbs (for fun)
- Nick and Tesla series, books 3, 4, 5 (NetGalley)
- Listen, Slowly by Thanhha Lai (for homeschool)
- Seaside by Wylde Scott (NetGalley)
- Radioactive! by Winifred Conkling (NetGalley)
- Chloe in India by Kate Darnton (NetGalley)
- Space Dumplins by Craig Thompson (for fun)
Last year I lasted about two weeks before I had a desire to read some adult books. We’ll see what happens this year. I may change up the TBR some as I really do have a lot of middle grade books to read and enjoy. Maybe others of you will participate as well. Use the hashtag if you do and join in the fun!