When it came to reading, December was a good as the weather. A whole lot of Blah with a nice day thrown in.
My Physical TBR
- New York by Edward Rutherfurd 5/5 (I know, it took me months to finish!)
- Vortex by Julie Cross 4/5
- Timestorm by Julie Cross 4/5
- Lion Heart by A. C. Gaughen 3/5
For Review from NetGalley
- Passenger by Alexandra Braken 4/5
- Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer 3/5
- Chloe in India by Kate Darnton 4/5
- Kidding Around NYC by Suzanne Roche 3/5
- The View From Saturday by E.L. Konigsburg 3/5
- Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling 3/5
According to my Goodreads, in 2015 I read 198 books and 60,152 pages! I read a lot of books because I tend to read shorter books. I’d really like to get to some of my larger novels this year. We’ll see how that goes. Have a great weekend, everyone.