What a busy month it has been! I did a lot of reading on vacation, then I petered out. Most likely this was because I didn’t read anything spectacular. I could really use a fantastic book soon.
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding. I wrote a review of this one for the Back to the Classics 2016 Challenge 2/5
- The Girl from Everywhere by Heide Heilig I honestly don’t even remember this one. 3/5
- Starflight by Melissa Landers. Another one I don’t remember. 3/5
- Devonshire Scream by Laura Childs 3/5
- Beyond the Red by Ava Jae 3/5
- Driving With the Top Down by Beth Harbison 4/5
- Dryland by Sara Jaffe 2/5
- Bright Lines by Tanwi Nandini Isla 1/5
- Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson 2/5
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy . I liked this one better!!! 3/5
- Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach. 3/5
- The Night Charter by Sam Hawken 4/5
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo 4/5
- Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty 3/5
- Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor 3/5
- The One You Really Want by Jill Mansell 4/5
- Summerlost by Ally Condie. Slow start, but worth it. 4/5
- A Tyranny of Petticoats by Various. DNF. I still don’t enjoy short stories no matter the author. Sorry.
As I was typing the titles and ratings it was sad. Most of these I only vaguely remember reading. Maybe this is what a reading slump is for me, where I can read a good book and still not enjoy it? I hope April is better. Quality over quantity, right?