This month was all about fun reading. I refuse to beat myself up for not reading the two classics I have started. I ended up reading a lot of the freebies that I downloaded years ago, getting some library books, and catching up on some series.
- Innocent in Las Vegas by A. R. Winters 3/5
- The Seven Steps to Closure by Donna Joy Usher 3/5
- Anything for You by Kristan Higgins 3/5
- At Last by Jill Shalvis 3/5
- Big Boned by Meg Cabot 4/5
- The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood 2/5
- Once a Soldier (eARC) by Mary Jo Putney 3/5
- The Pursuit by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg 4/5
- Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosch 4/5
- The Bride Says No by Cathy Maxwell 3/5
- Calamity Jayne and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Lawn Gnome by Kathleen Bacus 3/5
Considering how easy the above were to read, this was not a good month for reading. My guess is that all the readathons that I participated in during July burnt me out. I don’t consider this month a failure by any means! Next month I really need to finish Dubliners and Great Expectations. I’m also participating in #RYBSAT, so I’m starting September with a bang!